What we are looking for
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for an Accountant to join our amazing Administration Team with an attention to details and a "make things happen" attitude.
Being part of Meeters means growing together with us, increasing your talent and opportunities.
We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a 37.000 customers community that is engaging through more than 350 events we organize every month for our customers, to socialize and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
For 2021 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale-up awaits us, we’re excited!
Company benefits and environment:
- We are 28 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
- We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
- You will be part of a team and join us during off-site activities;
- Competitive salary with a dynamic progression by the time according to your personal contribution on the Administration Team results;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working according to the Meeters guidelines;
- Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office in Verona (IT), that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
- Free events or trips, according to with our Operation Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.
Requirements and Attitude:
- Be open-minded, purpose-driven and curious.
- Be self-sufficient to fulfill the assigned projects and able to support the people working on that project
- Be a great team player and a professional that other colleagues respect for its integrity and working attitude
- Great communication and synthesis skills
- Proven experience in managing various stakeholders: customers, suppliers, banks
- Skilled in management fees reporting
- Master in management of general accounting as for civil and fiscal documents
- Experience in accounting reporting
- Be responsible, with the collaboration of an operational colleague, for active/passive billing and payment management via home banking.
- Be in charge of monthly VAT record
- Be able to contribute to the software development, by working with the IT office to implement the accounting features required in our proprietary back-office system to streamline the accountability processes
Nice to have
- Professional English
- Advanced cloud services management
- Former experience in the e-commerce industry
- Former Start-up experience
- Have experience with PayPal, Stripe, Android and iOS payment gateway
If you are a Professional who has gained 2/3 years of experience in the position we are looking for and if this sounds like the job for you, submit your CV and follow the Typeform link
!Applications without the information requested in this link will not be considered!