What we are looking for
Despite the Covid pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for a Travel Buyer & Executive for an Internship program to join our amazing Travel Team to learn and improve the quality and range of our travels, making them more and more attractive.
Being part of Meeters means growing together with Meeters, increasing your talent and opportunities.
We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology. We have built a 37.000 customers community that is participating in more than 350 events we organize every month for our customers, in order for them to socialize and meet new people with the same interests and to spend quality time together. For 2021 and the years to come we have a great goal: internationalize our business and extend it in Europe. We're excited!
Company benefits and environment:
- You will not get bored doing the same thing every week: we have always new projects in the pipeline that are related to our Travel offer;
- This will expose you to new processes: you have the chance to learn and improve the procedures or propose new ones;
- We are 28 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
- We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
- You will be part of a team and join us during off-site activities;
- Payed Internship with real opportunities of joining the team according to your personal contribution on the Travel Team results;
- You have flexible working conditions and we are managing to introduce an hybrid remote working formula;
- Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office, that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
- Free events or trips, according with our Operation Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.
Requirements and Attitude:
- Be a final year student or a recent graduate in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Believe in what we are building and approach this job like a personal mission
- Be self-sufficient to fulfill the assigned projects
- Be a great team player
- Great communication and synthesis skills
- Build a good relationship with the providers accommodation facilities, make them adjust and understand the Meeters philosophy. Be able to instill our values to our suppliers.
- Manage options and room allotments with the facilities independently.
- Create room lists and keep the suppliers up to date with every request from the customer
- Scout and validate the best price-quality guides ratio suppliers
- Knowledge - also to a basic level - of the world of tourism: know the meaning of option, room allotment, allotment, tour leader plan, voucher Etc.
- Good communication skills, both via email and on the phone
- Flexibility: you should not be afraid of doing tasks that do not belong to your position
- Promote Company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Nice to have skills:
- Work experience in a tour operator that deals with active tourism
After your application, we will send you an e-mail with a video presentation request. Don't forget to check it - candidates who won't reply to the email with the video presentation, will not be considered!