We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a 37.000 customers community that is engaging through more than 350 events we organise every month for our customers, to socialise and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
For 2021 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale up awaits us, we’re excited!
What we are looking for
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join and lead our amazing Team in order to manage internal financial activities and stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be able to support our CLine in raising venture capital funds and deliver accurate reports and strategic proposals to ensure a long life-time to the company.
Being part of Meeters means growing together, increasing your talent and opportunities.
What will you do? Role highlights
- Assist the General Management in periodic reports about the company's performance;
- Assist the CEO in raising venture capital funds and independently search for debt financing lines according to the equity raised;
- Draw up and update the multi-year Business Plan for defining the investment plan in order to raise funds through equity instruments, convertible instruments and debt instruments;
- Ensure the correct delivery of reports, forecast and final budgets, accompanying them with reports of variance analysis;
- Taking care of and coordinating the financial management of the Company, controlling the economic flow and the timing of implementation of investment projects;
- Manage the personnel relevant aspects in collaboration with the external labour consultant to optimize the cost of labor in accordance with national and regional policies;
- Formulate and propose policies, analyses and solutions to problems related to tax and legal issues;
- Manage legal disputes and any settlement negotiations on the basis of cost / benefit analysis;
- Manage already active insurance policies, extend risk guarantees based on business evolution and manage any claims;
- Managing and maintaining relations with the competent authorities, financial institutions, credit institutions, private investors and the Company's interlocutors;
- Actively collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimize processes and working methods, research and implement new technological tools for the financial sector;
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3 years experience as financial controller in startup environments working with an entrepreneurial CEO and board, advising on how to meet strategic goals;
- Previous experience in equity and debt fundraising;
- Strong experience in assessing, evaluating and implementing management accounting and performance management systems;
- Strong experience in planning, measuring, controlling, monitoring, forecasting and reporting the financial performance;
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork;
- Be a great team player and a professional that other colleagues respect for its integrity and working attitude
- Great communication and synthesis skills
- Be fluent in English & Italian
- Be open-minded, purpose-driven and curious
Nice to have:
- Investment funds and credit institutions network
- Experience working abroad
Company benefits and environment:
You will not get bored doing the same thing every week: we have always new projects in the pipeline that are related to our core products;
This will expose you to new processes: you have the chance to decide, manage and implement projects from beginning to end;
We are 30 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
You will be part of a team and join us during off-site activities;
Competitive salary with a dynamic progression by the time according to your personal contribution on the Finance Team results;
You will be mainly based in our office in Verona to connect with the rest of the team and lead the entire company by sharing a trustful attitude and optimism.
Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office in Verona (IT), that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
Free events or trips, according to our Operation Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.
If this sounds like a position for you, submit your CV!