We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a community of people to whom we provide a platform to socialize and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
In 2021, thanks to our 37.000 customers community, we made 25.000 people meet in 1.600 events and 90 travels.
For 2023 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale up awaits us, we’re excited!
What we are looking for
Despite the Covid pandemic, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for a Communication Lead to join our amazing marketing team.
This is a cross-functional role tasked with creating website, app and social media contents, marketing ads copies to drive our company communication strategy.
If you love writing and have advanced skills in both planning and delivering effective communications as well as establishing a comprehensive communications strategy, we would love to hear from you!
Being part of Meeters means growing together with Meeters, increasing your talent and opportunities.
What will you do? Role highlights
- Planning and coordinating Meeters’ communication projects
- Develop and execute successful communication strategies aligned with our company’s mission and brand values.
- Full review and management of copy on our website, app and marketing channels.
- Management and execution of content for PR, social media, adwords, seo pages, banner ads, landing pages, flyers, and others.
- Manage social media managers and supervise Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram, TikTok, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Increase follower base and engagement metrics.
- Keep abreast of hot topics and lead social media communication, community management and engagement.
- Constantly check on social activities metrics and performance to analyze results and propose potential improvements.
- Support in developing new community-based social strategies.
- Develop creative contents such as Video, Reel and Stories, taking into account instant marketing strategies.
- Be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of the communications the company sends out internally and externally.
- Ensure cross-team alignment of information, tools, and processes.
Requirements and Attitude:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as communication/copywriting lead (inhouse or agencies);
- You are constantly updated on all social media dynamics, and are able to quickly identify relevant communication and storytelling opportunities;
- You proven experience in creating innovative content;
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done;
- A team player;
- Love to write and know how to use words strategically;
- People management experience;
- Ability to multitask and work irregular hours when required;
- Committed to deadlines with strong self-organization skills;
- Availability to work in our Verona office based 3 days per week;
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork;
- Be a great team player and a professional that other colleagues respect for its integrity and working attitude;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be open-minded, purpose-driven and curious;
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in marketing & communication or an equivalent;
Nice to have skills:
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools such as: Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere etc.
- Be passionate about photographic and IG storytelling
Company benefits and environment:
You will not get bored doing the same thing every week: we have always new projects in the pipeline that are related to our core product;
This will expose you to new processes: you have the chance to learn and be always updated on the last cutting edge coding technologies;
We are 33 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
You will be part of a team and join us during off-site activities;
Competitive salary with a dynamic progression by the time according to your personal contribution on the tech team results;
You will join our new amazing office in Verona with the opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week.
Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office, that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
Free events or trips, according to our Event Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.