We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a community of people to whom we provide a platform to socialize and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
In 2021, thanks to our 37.000 customers community, we made 25.000 people meet in 1.577 events and 90 travels.
For 2022 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale up awaits us, we’re excited!
What we are looking for
Despite the Covid pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for a Content Creator to join our amazing Team to support our CEO in supervising our group's social activities.
Being part of Meeters means growing together with Meeters, increasing your talent and opportunities.
What will you do? Role highlights
- Support and supervise social media channels activity on a daily basis (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Telegram, TikTok, etc.).
- Activate new partnerships with social page groups
- Take care and align the company's brand in order to standardize it with communication and digital strategies.
- Increase follower base and engagement metrics.
- Social media moderation and community management engaging our members in meaningful conversations.
- Constantly check on social activities metrics and performance to analyze results and propose potential improvements.
- Support in developing new community-based social strategies.
- Develop creative contents such as Video, Reel and Stories, taking into account instant marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to build influencer marketing campaigns.
- Ensure cross-team alignment of information, tools, and processes.
Requirements and Attitude:
- Availability to start a curricular internship program (you should be still attending university)
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in marketing & communication or an equivalent;
- No experience required;
- Perfectly understand social media dynamics, able to identify relevant communication and storytelling opportunities to provide;
- Ability to create innovative content for the main digital communication channels;
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools such as: Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere etc.
- Ability to multitask and work irregular hours when required;
- Committed to deadlines with strong self-organization skills;
- Availability to work in our Verona office based 3 days per week;
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork;
- Be a great team player and a professional that other colleagues respect for its integrity and working attitude;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be open-minded, purpose-driven and curious.
Nice to have skills:
- Be passionate about photographic and IG storytelling
Company benefits and environment:
You will not get bored doing the same thing every week: we have always new projects in the pipeline that are related to our core product;
This will expose you to new processes: you have the chance to learn and be always updated on the last cutting edge coding technologies;
We are 31 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
You will join us during off-site activities;
Dynamic progression by the time according to your personal contribution on the tech team results;
You will be able to work with an hybrid formula combining 3 days in office and 2 days in remote work;
Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office, that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
Free events or trips, according to our Event Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.